Caleb and I spent the morning playing at home, doing laundry and running a couple of errands, including stopping by the school to drop off Carson's homework folder that he left at home. Caleb was happy to get to see the fish tank in the office.
This afternoon, Grammy brought Carson home and Jamie went home with her for a fun afternoon. Caleb fell asleep late again, about 3:00 and slept until 6:00. I tried waking him a few times, but he was really out. He has been coughing more today, so he may just not be feeling well. We have started back up his breathing treatments. Right now he is still awake and is suddenly missing his garbage truck, which he left over at Grammy and Grampy's house weeks ago and hasn't mentioned since. He has settled down now and is sitting downstairs with Vic. He was wailing a few minutes ago, "I miss my garbage truuuuuuck" It is my favoriiiiiite" "It was on sale at Walmaaaaaaart" Poor little guy.
When Jamie got home tonight, she asked me if she had worms on her tongue. Then she stuck it out so I could look at it. I told her I didn't see anything and I sure hoped there were no worms there. She replied, "Well, we do have bugs on our tongues, you know. Taste Bugs!" Apparently they learned about taste buds at school today. :)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I hope that you assured Jamie that there are no bugs on our tongues - what a scary thought. =) That is funny about Caleb crying for his garbage truck - I especially like the part that it was sale at Walmart. LOL
Post a Comment