

Carson and Jamie both got to spend the night with Grammy and Grampy last night, so we decided to head for the beach for dinner with Caleb. These are a couple of pictures Vic took with his phone. Caleb had fun, but it was chilly so we didn't stay out on the beach long.
Today it was Caleb's turn to spend some time with Grammy and Grampy. They went to the golf course to hit some golf balls, feed the ducks, and eat a hot dog. He had a lot of fun. :)
I had a very quiet day, and it was so nice. I went to Kroger and then came home to do a little laundry, read, take a nice bubble bath and paint my toenails. Now if I make it to Pilates on the ball tomorrow, I can take off my socks. I think that will make it easier to grip the ball with my feet. I am not sure if I'm going to go because my throat has been hurting today and I'm not feeling so great. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.
I brought all the kids home this afternoon and they played outside with friends all afternoon. They are excited that tomorrow is a half day and a dress-down day, too!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment