Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008





















Caleb and I spent the morning trying to stay out of the house so he wasn't making messes faster than the cleaning lady could clean. We went to Publix, where he asked me to buckle him into the seat and then didn't try to climb out once. It was weird, and peaceful.

Jamie went on a safari at preschool today. She said she saw a porcupine. I don't think she was all that excited about the safari. She even gave her toilet paper roll binoculars to Caleb when she got home. I guess she's not big on the great outdoors right now. She spent the afternoon coloring, playing outside and playing Nick jr. games, then she went to dance class tonight.

Carson is over at Grammy & Grampy's house. I think they have been playing outside and playing Toontown today. So, I'm sure he has had a great day.

1 comment: