Caleb came down with a stomach virus during the night last night, so it was not a very fun night or day for us. He has been a trooper, though. He only stopped running and climbing long enough to puke or get his diaper changed. I think he is doing a little better now. I sure hope no one else gets it. I am going to Lysol the house thoroughly tonight.
Jamie went to preschool this morning and then had a fun day playing with Grammy & Grampy.
Carson finally got his Cub Scout uniform this week, and tonight is his first time to wear it to a meeting. Thanks to Grammy for sewing all those patches in place for us! He looks so grown up, and really cute. :)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Carson looks so cute in his uniform. I hope Caleb is feeling better and that you all stay well and get some rest tonight.
That comment was from Nana - I am still having trouble getting my name on here! =) I'll get it sooner or later.
Post a Comment