Jamie had a good time at Carmen's McDonald's party today. Grammy took her since I was helping in Carson's class this afternoon. She said Jamie had fun and was the last one to leave.
Caleb spent the day having fun over at Grammy & Grampy's house. I ran some errands this morning and then got to go to Carson's classroom this afternoon. I went over a list of frequently-used words with them and checked off the ones they knew so the parents will know which ones they need to work on. Carson only missed one! Then another mom brought in cupcakes for her son's birthday. They looked sooo good, but I resisted. Carson enjoyed his, though.
We also had a termite treatment done all around the house today, since Vic discovered termite damage around a window in the garage. The pest control tech was friendly, but a bit odd. I told him thanks for coming out and he said "Don't thank me, thank God." Alrighty then. He said that to me again a few minutes later. So, when I left to go to Carson's class I said to him, "Thank you, God!" That made him happy, and for some bizarre reason he directed me out of the driveway and into the road. I just hope he kills all the termites.
Tonight we went to a spaghetti dinner and silent auction for Jamie's preschool. The desserts were good.
Off to do the dishes and watch LOST now.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The blog had me LOL tonight - that is a wierd termite man. Very interesting. =) I'm glad Vic discovered the termites - hope nothing else is damaged!
I"m so glad he set you straight!
Post a Comment