Carson went back to school today, and I think he had a fun day. Their carnival treat today was cracker jacks and they played a bean bag toss game. He doesn't like cracker jacks, but, luckily for him, they also had barbeque potato chips - his favorite! He came home without any make up work too. I guess there's not much going on this week.
The kids and I stayed at home today. I organized my pantry. That was quite a job! I can't believe how much stuff I ended up throwing out. I need to keep it more organized so I know what I have and things won't expire before they are used. Outside of that, I just tried to keep up with the messes Caleb and Jamie made. I think I lost in that contest.
This afternoon, the kids enjoyed singing happy birthday to Nana over the phone. I was surprised that she was still able to hear after that, since Carson and Jamie seemed to be competing for who could sing the loudest and get closest to the receiver. Oh well, at least they were enthusiastic.
Tomorrow I am looking forward to going to Carson's class for the carnival snack. It is our turn to bring drinks, so I'll be there with plenty of fruit punch in hand. I got an email this morning that the time for the snack had changed from 1:00 to 2:30. I guess they figured it was better to sugar them up and then send them home than it was to sugar them up and then try to accomplish anything else in the afternoon. :)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment