Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25, 2008

The kids enjoyed some time playing with Grammy this morning while I enjoyed some time running errands all by myself. I went to Walmart and Publix and then went to Sonic to get drinks for everyone. I brought the kids home after lunch, and we all enjoyed the clean house that the maid had left for us, for a few minutes anyway.

We stayed around the house this afternoon until time for the kids to go to VBS. It was an uneventful afternoon, except for another unfortunate incident, this time involving Caleb's habit of taking off his dirty diapers and his love for golf.

Carson and Jamie are at Bible School now, and Caleb and I are sitting at the table while he eats his dinner. I think he has eaten his weight in watermelon. The house is amazingly quiet with just one kid here!

Carson and Jamie are having lots of fun at VBS. It has been kind of tough getting them there right at dinner time and getting them home right at bedtime, but they are enjoying it and it gives them something good to do. They were sad because Grammy & Grampy aren't going to be there any more this week. They enjoyed spotting them around the church and were even arguing last night when I picked them up over who had seen Grammy & Grampy more. But, Brent will be there all week, so they can look for him.

No comments: