We had a pretty quiet day today and stayed around the house. I wasn't about to take them anywhere today after yesterday's Publix fiasco. We made shakers out of paper plates and dried beans, and then I kicked them all outside to play with their shakers and forced them to *gasp* entertain themselves for a whole hour.
Later, we had popcorn and I let them eat their lunch in the den, so I wasn't mean all day, lol. Tonight I took Carson and Jamie to their last night at VBS at Grammy & Grampy's church. They had a worship service for the family to attend tonight, so I went to that and met up with Grammy & Grampy there. The kids were so cute singing the songs on stage! I wish I had remembered my camera. Jamie was hamming it up as usual, but the unusual thing was that Carson was really getting into the music and the hand motions, too. It was very cute!
These pictures of Jamie are from Tuesday. She was adding some sparkle to herself and her favorite pet, Tiny. Tiny goes everywhere with us. He even went on all the rides at Carowinds with us.
Friday, June 27, 2008
June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I like Jamie's lovely fingernails and Tiny's ear piercings.
-Poppa
Post a Comment