Nothing much to report today. We stayed around the house and the kids played outside. It is starting to get hot here. I am going to have to find some things to entertain them inside this Summer.
I took Jamie to her last rehearsal at the studio before her recital. She has one more rehearsal at the theater on Friday afternoon. I can't wait to see her on stage Saturday! I went in the dance shop tonight while she was rehearsing and got her a ballerina bracelet and necklace for a recital gift. I think I will get her a small bouquet of flowers, too.
Carson is over at Grammy & Grampy's house tonight. I talked to him on the phone and he was about to paint some rocks, so he is having a good time as always. He also reported that no flying toys hit him today, and that he even played Magnetix again at center time. Good news.
Vic painted our bathroom tonight. It is looking good. Still a mess, but looking good. I will try to post some pictures of the pebble tiles and the new paint color tomorrow.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment