Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18, 2008



The new washer arrived this morning, and yes, I took pictures. I have given it quite a workout today, and I am so happy with it so far! I can't believe how little water it uses. It does take a long time to complete a wash cycle, but it washes tons of clothes at once.

I went to the doctor this morning while Vic worked from home and fed the kids Doritos to keep them quiet. I have been having pain in my chest all the time, especially at night since last Friday. I thought maybe it was my gallbladder, but my doctor told me it seemed to her to be related to my digestive tract. She gave me a prescription for Prevacid, and I feel worlds better after taking it. So, I guess I developed acid reflux suddenly on Friday. Huh. That just happens to be the day school let out for the summer. I wonder if stress causes reflux. ;)

We basically spent the day packing up for the trip and washing clothes. We also made another trip to Walmart for a couple more things. Caleb spent the day trying to unpack everything I packed. He also threw lots of laundry on the floor and got into my purse and decorated his face with my mascara. I got pictures of that, too.

Now I need to finish up packing and folding laundry so we will be able to take off first thing in the morning!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

Great new washing machine! Tip about front loaders, it's best to keep the door partially open when not in use. For some reason they tend to get musty if you don't. Have fun on your trip!