Jamie was so cute at her recital today! I think she had a good time. Vic, Nana, Grammy, & I were there to watch her. The whole show was very cute. This recital was just for the 3-5 year old classes. I think there were 10 different classes that performed two dances each. So, it wasn't too long. She was excited about the bracelet and necklace we gave her. She ended up getting two bracelets because I didn't realize the package the necklace was in had a matching bracelet inside, too. So, we were both surprised by that. These pictures were taken after we got home from the recital. Her hair had fallen out of the pony tail by this time. We ordered the video, so whoever comes to visit us should be prepared to watch Jamie dancing. Don't worry; it's a DVD, so we can skip right to the Jamie parts. :)
Poppa and Nana arrived around 1PM today. Poppa was very brave and stayed home from the recital to watch Carson and Caleb. Sounds like they were fairly nice to him, and he only had to change one diaper. Caleb took a nap while Poppa and Carson started a game of Monopoly.
Tonight we went out for Mexican food with Grammy and Grampy and Nana and Poppa. It was yummy, but I should just stop eating Mexican because I always eat too much there.
Now I am off to get these wild kids in the bed and spend some time visiting with Nana and Poppa.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
June 7, 2008 Jamie's recital day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment