I went to the Y with Vic again this morning. I have only been going once a week, but it's better than nothing I guess. We walked on the walking trail and worked out with the weight machines. Caleb and Jamie went to the pool with Grammy & Grampy. The both had fun. One of Jamie's friends from church was there, plus a bunch of other kids were there for her to play with.
I didn't get to go to Carson's classroom today because they were going to the AR store to cash in their Accelerated Reader points during that time. Carson got some sort of rubber monkey. Its head broke off before he even got home. I missed going, but it worked out okay because I have a lot to do around here.
Tomorrow Caleb and Carson will be going to the pool with Grammy while I take Jamie to her dance rehearsal at the theater. I have never been to this theater, so I hope I can find it. I also hope I can find a parking spot. That will not be fun on a Friday afternoon downtown.
I forgot to mention yesterday that Jamie brought home someone else's pink shoes in her dance bag. She was eating dinner at home after rehearsal when she said, "Mommy! Guess what? Ms. Carla gave me some pink shoes! She put them right in my bag." Then she ran and got her bag and there was a pair of pink shoes, three sizes too small for Jamie in there. I told her that she should have told Ms. Carla that those weren't her shoes, but I think she thought they were a gift from Ms. Carla. Poor Jamie likes the shoes a lot, but we will try to find their owner at rehearsal tomorrow. They are Target shoes, so I will look for them next time I am there.
Jamie has also adopted the dog piece from the Monopoly game and named him "Junior". She added him to her collection of small "pets" that she devotes a lot of time to caring for. She has made a bed for them in the office consisting of an overturned chair, a pillow, a cardboard princess chest, a 4x4 truck, a dump truck, and part of a doll house. I should really just snap a picture of this. I tried to clean it all up after she went to bed last night, but she saw me and began sobbing that I was tearing up her pets' bed. Whoops. So, I put it all back. I guess it will stay for a while. Woofy is still her favorite pet of all, of course.
Okay, here's a picture of Jamie's pet bed. There is a pet on the pillow, some in the house, and some in the princess chest:



No comments:
Post a Comment