Vic had sound this morning at church and had to be there an hour early, so I decided to just take the kids to Sunday School. After Sunday School, we all enjoyed a nice, relaxing rainy day around the house.
It was relaxing except that the TV was on and the Emergency Alert System kept coming on to tell us about a Severe Thunderstorm watch. I am glad we have the EAS, but really, do we need all that racket for a watch? It wasn't even a warning. Seems like a message going across the bottom of the screen would suffice. I guess that wouldn't help blind people, though. Maybe that's why they do it. Well, there's my randomness for the day.
Tonight I went to a VBS planning meeting at church. I am teaching 1st and 2nd graders this year along with another lady. I am used to having 5 year olds in my class. Hopefully this won't be too much harder. Carson will be in my class. I'm not sure how that will go, since he usually behaves better for his teachers than he does for me.
I am going to go help Vic wrangle the kids towards bed now. This will be the first time in a week that they have been in bed before 9:00. Ahhhh, peace. :)
Sunday, June 29, 2008
June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment