Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 8, 2008

We have had such a fun day spending time with Nana and Poppa. We all made it to church this morning, and this time we only missed the announcements and opening prayer. We even heard some of the opening prayer from the lobby. I am so proud. We are on our way to one day hearing the announcements while already seated in the sanctuary.

We left before Sunday School and picked up Sonic for lunch. After lunch we had some very yummy cake and ice cream to celebrate Nana's birthday, which is Tuesday.

Carson and Nana played an epic game of Monopoly today. They eventually set a time limit on it to bring it to a close. I am not sure who won, but I'm pretty sure it was Carson since I didn't see him sulking. Carson and Nana also played about 1,367 games of tic-tac-toe today. I learned that he will stay quiet in church while playing tic-tac-toe.

Now Nana is trying to get Carson and Jamie to sleep and Carson is saying that his stomach hurts. I hope he is not getting sick. I wouldn't want him to miss his last few days of first grade. I gave him some Childrens Pepto. I hope that will help.

I am off to rescue Nana from the kids now and then hopefully we can all enjoy some peace and quiet while the little darlings sleep. I am going to have to go to bed early tonight, since Caleb fell asleep at 6:15, and I'm sure he'll be up before the birds tomorrow!

No comments: