Carson still had a stomach ache this morning, and so he got to stay home from school today. He will definitely be back tomorrow, though. He was back to his old self this afternoon.
I mentioned to him this morning that I may check him in after lunch if he was feeling better. After lunch, I asked him how he was doing. He said, "was that lunch or dinner that we just ate?". I told him it was lunch and he put his hand over his stomach and said in a sickly voice, "oh, my stomach is still hurting!" I'm glad he got to spend the day with Nana and Poppa today, though. I doubt he missed all that much at school.
Poppa played some golf with Grampy this morning, and Nana watched the kids while I went by the Y and signed Jamie up for two summer camps and Carson up for one. Jamie is going to a princess camp and a gymnastics camp, and Carson is going to a gym and swim camp. I think they will have fun. I will have to ask them about Jamie's gymnastics camp because the flyer said it was for 4-12 year olds, but the receipt they gave me says the minimum age is 6. So, she might not get to go to that one. I also got to do my grocery shopping alone while she watched the kids, and that is always a treat.
Nana also finished ALL my laundry! Wow - what a feeling to not have laundry waiting for me! Vic calls her the laundry fairy. :) Now, if I can just keep up with it over the summer.
Poppa and Nana left this afternoon after loading the kids up with mints and a little spending money. We really enjoyed their visit.
The kids and I spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside, except for poor "sick" Carson who played a whole lot of Webkinz. It was surprisingly cool late this afternoon and very nice to be outside.
Now I'm off to watch some TV and not fold laundry!
Monday, June 9, 2008
June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment