Our first day of 2009 was nice and relaxing. It was great to have Vic home again. The guys did some work in the back yard this morning, and Jamie stayed inside and helped me take down Christmas decorations.
After lunch, Carson and Jamie decorated a gingerbread house. Caleb passed on the gingerbread house, and decided to stay outside with Vic instead. Then it was football time. Caleb fell asleep watching football with Vic on the couch.
I made lasagna for dinner, and we all discussed our favorite parts of 2008. Jamie said her favorite part was having her picture made with Santa at Bass Pro Shop. Carson said his favorite part was playing Pokemon on Christmas day. Vic chose our trip to Virginia, and I couldn't pick just one, so I said all of our vacations this year. We had a great year in 2008. I am kind of sad to see it go. Here's hoping 2009 is just as great!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment