This morning I dropped Jamie and Caleb off for a fun day playing with Grammy & Grampy. Then, Carson and I went Webkinz shopping.
He wanted to spend some of his Christmas money on a seahorse lilkinz. We went to Hallmark first, and they had no seahorses. They did have a Zingoz, though. So, he bought that. Then we headed to another store that had the seahorse, but he changed his mind and bought a Webkinz cow instead. It was on sale for $5. I even got myself a golden retriever for $5 after Carson told me that my lilkinz cow was probably lonely. :)
We ran a couple of other errands and then we went home and had fun setting up our new Webkinz and getting their rooms all decked out. After that, I cleaned up a little around the house before picking up Caleb and Jamie.
Once we all got home, we cleaned up a lot around the house. I keep putting all these toys away and they keep coming right back out again. There is going to be a major toy purge once the kids star back to school. This mess is driving me nuts. Plus, I have a cow and a dog to take care of online now. I don't have time for messes! ;)
Time to get the kids in bed now and see if there's anything on the DVR. I should probably do some laundry, too. I miss my laundry fairy!
Friday, January 2, 2009
January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment