I spent a quiet morning at home this morning cleaning up a little, then picked up Caleb from preschool and we went to Walmart for a couple of things. I shopped about 10 minutes too long at Walmart and had to deal with a super tired, cranky two year old screaming and throwing things out of the cart. I should have checked out while he was still happy!
This afternoon we picked up Carson and Jamie and Caleb fell asleep in the car. We are paying for that now because he is still awake and downstairs watching TV with Vic. Oh well, I'm hoping he'll at least sleep in tomorrow morning. He woke me up this morning at 5:20.
These are pictures from this past week. Since I have been slack about posting them daily, I'll just post them all at once. :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment