Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

I dropped the kiddos off at school this morning and then Caleb and I went and did our grocery shopping for the week at Publix. That's the only place we went today. It was a little too chilly outside for me. Anything below 50 and I'm pretty much shivering.

We watched a little of the inauguration, but Caleb was surprisingly uninterested, so we watched mostly Bob the Builder and cleaned up around the house.

We picked up Carson and Jamie and, since Carson had no homework, he and Jamie and Caleb played with their friend, Ann, all afternoon.

Vic had to work late tonight, so I canceled my plans to attend the PTA meeting, which was really okay. I had wanted to go because the superintendent is speaking tonight about the process that we would have to follow to change the kids' school from a k-5 to a k-8. But, now I don't have to go out in the cold and I'm sure I'll get a recap from somewhere.

Over dinner, we talked about what we would do if we were President. Carson was going to give away free cats to everyone and was going to make a law that the President got anything he wanted for free. He also wanted a stuffed animal factory and an agreement with Ganz to supply him with Webkinz codes for the stuffed animals made in his factory. He is really getting Webkinz obsessed! So is Jamie, as she said she would give away free Webkinz to everyone if she were president. :)

No comments: