Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009

I took all the kids to school this morning, stopped on the way home for a Starbucks Peppermint mocha twist latte, and enjoyed a very peaceful morning at home.

I picked up Caleb and spent the next couple of hours hanging out with him, and trying to stop him from climbing things, destroying things or hurting himself. Then, we picked up Carson and Jamie and stayed to play at the park for a while. They always like that, and I like for them to get their energy out!

Tonight, Jamie helped me make dinner. She helped me grate cheese and then I gave her what was left of the cheese block to eat. She asked me for a candle to put on top of it, so that she could make cheese cake, lol.

They are all asleep now, and I am about to go watch Indiana Jones with Vic. :)

No comments: