I got to spend the morning with Carson's class this morning at Wormsloe. Unfortunately, it was raining, so we had to stay inside the museum. That meant we didn't get to see the musket be fired or the other outdoor demos they usually do. It was very interesting, though. We watched a video about Georgia's beginnings and then a guy dressed in 18th century clothing talked to us about life in Georgia in the 18th century. Carson thought it was cool that the guy had a real musket and a real sailor's sword with him. It thought it was cool, too.
Later in the afternoon, I had a conference with Jamie's teacher. She got a very good report, and the teacher sent home with me a large envelope full of her artwork and printed photos of Jamie.
This afternoon, I picked up Carson and Jamie, picked up Caleb from Grammy & Grampy's house and then we went home and I cleaned up as fast as I could while the kids played outside. I wasn't home much today, so I didn't get much done. I am looking forward to catching up tomorrow!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment