Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 7, 2009

I dropped off all of my kids at school this morning and then went to take care of other people's kids for the MOPS leadership meeting for a couple of hours. The kids were happy, and we had three workers, so it was easy.

Then I dropped by the Y and reserved Jamie's birthday party date, finally. So, the 24th it will be. That was the only date they had available until February 7. It is one day after Vic's knee surgery, so not ideal, but Joy is going to help me and Vic Sr. will stay with Vic. Jamie is so excited. She helped me fill out the princess invitations tonight before bed.

I picked up Caleb after I left the Y and then took him to McDonald's. We went inside to eat so he could play in the play area. This one has lighted targets that he can throw balls at, so it's right up his alley. He had a good time and then we went home to find that the cleaning lady was finished, and not only was the house super clean, but she had also washed, dried, and folded three loads of laundry!! She's awesome.

Grammy picked up Carson and Jamie today and then dropped off Jamie and took Carson home with her. Jamie and Caleb spent the afternoon playing with a friend from across the street. They were so tired tonight, they both fell right asleep. Now I am enjoying a peaceful, semi-clean house. :)

No comments: