Vic took the kids to school this morning and I headed off for a morning of pampering at MOPS spa day. I got my hair cut, my eyebrows waxed, a hand and arm massage with a peppermint lotion, and a 10-minute full-body massage. That was great until she started karate chopping my bottom. That was just odd. I also ordered myself a new handbag from a MOPS mom who makes really cute bags. They even had great food, and it was all completely free! :-D
After that, I picked up Caleb, headed to McDonald's for Happy Meals and then picked up Carson and Jamie, who had early release today. Carson spent the afternoon with Grammy and Grampy and is spending the night there. I'm sure he's had a great time. Jamie and Caleb played with Ann this afternoon and got started on their Valentines.
Caleb is still awake right now, since he fell asleep at 5:00 despite my efforts to keep him awake. He only slept about half an hour, so I hope he'll be out soon. I'm going to go work on that now, since I will be needing to watch LOST very soon!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment