Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3, 2009

We had a very quiet day today. Brent came over this morning and he and Vic spent much of the day building a little fence around our trash can and air conditioning units outside. I spent much of the day trying to keep Caleb out of the way. He got to help some, but couldn't be out there when the nail gun or saw was in use. He really wanted to help, so keeping him distracted was not easy. But, it is done now except for the gate, and it looks good. I'm sure the raccoon will be happy that his feeding trough has been fancified, too.

I got a little bit done around the house, but not much. I pretty much stayed one step ahead of the kids today. We all played Webkinz and the kids played outside some too. The kids are finally all asleep now. I thought for a while that Jamie might be up all night tonight, but she is finally out. Time for me to fold some laundry and head to bed myself.

No comments: