Jamie was thrilled this morning that she had gotten a letter from the Tooth fairy and $2. Carson had been concerned last night that the Tooth Fairy might be feeling the effects of the economy and not paying out as much for teeth, lol. But it all worked out okay. She was excited to go to school and tell her friends and teachers all about losing her tooth and the Tooth Fairy. :)
I took all the kids plus two neighbor kids to school this morning. I always feel like I'm pulling up to the school in a clown car on Monday mornings. You'd think there were 20 kids in there as long as it takes them to unload! At least I have figured out that it helps to move the front passenger seat up some so Caleb can't block everyone from getting out by sticking out his legs and resting them on the seat back.
I spent a quiet morning at home and then picked up Caleb. We came home for lunch and then he helped me clean up the upstairs before taking a short nap.
This afternoon, we picked up Carson and Jamie and they played all afternoon with a friend until time for pizza and homework. They were all tired tonight, and so am I. Time to go clean up the kitchen and get some sleep!
Monday, January 26, 2009
January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment