Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11, 2009

This morning we went to Sunday School and then stopped by Subway for our usual $5 subs on the way home. After lunch, we spent much of the afternoon going through clothes in Carson's and Jamie's rooms and cleaning out stuff that they have outgrown. I can't believe how many clothes they have accumulated! It is much easier to close their drawers now.

Vic took a bunch of stuff to Goodwill this afternoon. It is nice to have it out of the house. I am sure I could find a lot more to get rid off, too. I didn't even get to Caleb's room yet, not to mention my own closet!

Other than the cleaning up, the kids played outside a little, but not too much since it was raining off and on and wet outside. They stacked plastic cups for a long time with William. Caleb took an afternoon nap, which meant he was up way too late tonight and quite the little ball of energy.

The kids are tucked in now, and Jamie is, I'm sure, dreaming of birthday cake and ice cream. She is so excited to be turning five! I am going to go wrap up some gifts now and get everything ready for her big day tomorrow!

No comments: