This morning I took Jamie to a birthday party at a big indoor play center that is full of inflatable jumping play areas. She had a great time and wore herself out running all over that place.
After that, we did a little shopping and then returned home so that Carson and Vic could go crabbing. They caught six or seven blue crabs. Carson had a great time. He loves catching the crabs; he also enjoys dunking the big net into the river and seeing what he can scoop out.
This was our weekend to do cleaning at the church, so I went and did that tonight while Vic made some yummy crab cakes at home.
Two of the three kids are asleep now. Carson is up late watching one of the Star Wars movies with Vic. Carson can't get enough of those movies. Today was a dreary day weather wise, so he watched quite a bit of Star Wars today.
I am going to go finish all the laundry I can now, so I don't have to think about it on Mother's Day!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment