I visited two different doctors offices today, and none of my kids are sick. Hopefully, they will stay that way now that I have had them around all those germs. This morning, I took Caleb to the Southside office to have his ears re-checked. His ears are all clear and the doctor gave him a some samples of an antihistamine to help him breathe better at night.
When I got home, I called the office closer to our house to see if they had the shots in that Jamie needs. She needed to get the shots so that I could get her shot record and be ready to register her for pre-k next week. They had the shots available and told me I could bring her in this afternoon. So, I picked her up from lunch bunch, dropped Caleb off at Grammy & Grampy's house and we went and got the three shots she needed. She was not happy about it at all, but she was reasonably brave. I'm glad to have it over with. Afterwards, we had just enough time before picking up Carson to run in Publix for her to pick out a treat for us to have for dessert tonight, since she got her shots without making a scene. She chose some yummy chocolate chip cookies from the bakery.
After that, we picked up Carson, picked up Caleb and headed home. The kids from across the street came over and played until dinner time.
Caleb had a hard time falling asleep again tonight. I know now that it's not his ears. I wonder if he is getting his two-year molars. He has been chewing his fingers a lot lately. Poor little guy.
Friday, May 2, 2008
May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment