Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8 , 2008

I did something this morning I haven't done in a long time. I went to the Y and worked out. Well, I really on used the weight machines, but it's a start. :)

This afternoon, I went to Carson's classroom as this is my regularly-scheduled day to help. When I arrived, there was a substitute there, and she had no idea I was coming and no work for me to do. I decided to stay anyway since I was already there and since I had no idea who this person was who was in charge of my child. I figured I had better scope her out. So, I just spent the next hour and a half wandering around making sure the kids were looking at the right pages and doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Caleb spent the morning playing with Grammy & Grampy, and Jamie spent the afternoon there after preschool. They had lots of fun, as always.

Tonight we went to a picnic at our neighborhood park for Carson's Cub Scout den's end of year celebration. The kids had a great time on the playground. Caleb, of course, scared the heck out of me climbing everything. He has no fear. He needs to have a little fear.

Now, they are all asleep and I am ready for LOST!

No comments: