This morning I turned on Dora for Caleb and went to take a shower. When I came back down stairs, this is how I found him:
He had gotten himself a box of Cheez Its from the pantry and made himself a nice seat in the coffee table basket. He's a resourceful little thing.
After we picked Jamie up from preschool, we went on a little adventure to the post office to mail a package. That's always fun with two kids. Then, we did some grocery shopping before heading home for lunch.
After we picked up Carson from school, the kids played outside, mostly in the sand box, all afternoon. They played peacefully, too. It was very nice. The sand was damp from all the rain on Sunday, which made it perfect for building a sand castle.
Tomorrow is my last MOPS meeting for the year. This year has gone by fast! I can't believe Jamie will be out of school in just a couple of weeks and Carson will be out in one month.
Tomorrow Jamie is looking forward to going on a dolphin cruise with her preschool class. Grammy will be going with her, and I think she is looking forward to it, too!




No comments:
Post a Comment