We had a pretty lazy day today. I still have a nasty cough and congestion, and poor Caleb has it too, so we didn't go to church today. The kids spent the day watching movies, playing games and playing outside in the sprinklers.
The highlight of our day was that Vic came home today after being in Islamorada, Florida since Wednesday. He had a great time fishing with his buddies and he even went parasailing, which he loved. We are all happy to have him back home!
He brought back some coconuts, and the kids had a good time busting them open in the driveway. A boy who lives down the street was walking by our house when this was going on. I said hello and noticed he was watching with a disturbed look on his face. He asked, "What are those?" I told him they were coconuts, and he said, "oh, good. I thought they were turtles." LOL I am glad he asked what they were. I don't need a reputation as the neighborhood turtle smasher.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment