Well, I spent the day hacking, coughing, and being disgusting again today. I am tired of this cough. I will have to go to the doctor soon if it doesn't get better fast. Caleb is a little worse than I am even. I will take him to the doctor tomorrow if he isn't much improved by morning.
Vic had to go into work early this morning, so I took the kids to school. Then Caleb and I made a stop by Publix, where the poor sick boy only ate half of his cookie. That has never happened before.
He fell asleep about an hour before time to pick up Jamie from lunch bunch, but luckily Grammy was able to pick her up for me so that he could sleep. He ended up sleeping until time to pick up Carson.
Tonight I made the spicy soup again, hoping it would open up my sinuses. It didn't. I guess I should have added the habaneros.
Vic had to work late tonight to try and catch up on all the stuff he missed being out of town. He came home with some beautiful yellow roses for me. He probably wanted to take them back when he saw I was serving the spicy soup yet again. ;) There were no complaints from him about the soup, though, and the flowers were such a nice surprise!
Monday, May 19, 2008
May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment