Carson woke up with a fever this morning. I think he has the same thing Caleb and I have had. He pretty much spent the day resting on the couch. So, the kids and I all hung out at home today.
Carson started feeling a little better as the day went on, so we were able to get out tonight to eat Mexican with Grammy & Grampy. Jamie thinks this place is the best restaurant ever because they have cheese quesadillas and a gumball machine. The kids all got gumballs, and Caleb ate his. He sure did enjoy it.
Caleb has been doing great sleeping in his big bed. He has slept in it for two nights in a row, and he has even slept all night both nights! He has also taken two naps in it now. I guess it won't be long before we will be retiring the crib!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment