Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29, 2008

This morning I dropped Caleb off at Grammy & Grampy's house and went to work out at the Y with Vic. We used some of the weight machines and then went for a walk on the walking trail. It was a great morning for a walk, overcast and and a little bit cool.

I then ran some errands and rushed back home to shower and change in time to go help out in Carson's class. I hung up some art work in the hallway and then read to the class for a long time. I read for about 50 minutes and read about 70 pages to finish a Judy Moody book they had been reading.

After that, I went to the grocery store before going back to the school for parent pick up and then over to Grammy & Grampy's house to pick up Caleb and Jamie. So, it was a pretty busy day today.

Today was Jamie's last day of regular preschool for the year. Tomorrow they are having an art show and a graduation for the 4-year-old class. Jamie's class will be singing at the graduation, so I'm going to that tomorrow. Hopefully, Caleb will sit relatively still and not try to run all over the church. Usually he likes singing. We'll see.

Right now I am off to watch the season finale of LOST! :)

No comments: