I got to go to "Muffins with Mommy" this morning at Jamie's school. It was so cute. We ate muffins and the kids sang a couple of songs for us. Jamie gave me a kitchen towel she had decorated for me with her hand print and some cute sea creature sponge prints. she also gave me a card that said, "I love my mommy because she plays tea party with me." So sweet.
Carson came home from school with a heart-shaped cake that he had decorated for me for Mother's Day. He already brought home a pretty flower in a pot for me yesterday. So, we are celebrating Mother's Day already!
I purchased tickets for Jamie's recital online this morning and got pretty good seats. I clicked on the link right at the moment the tickets when on sale, and four seats came up on the front row, center. Unfortunately, the box office website didn't get along with Firefox during checkout. So, I had to go back using IE. I still got front row seats, but over on the side. Still pretty good!
The kids are all still awake right now, but the little guys are in their beds. They were pretty wired tonight. Maybe it was the Mother's Day cake.
Carson is up because he used some of his birthday money to buy a new Webkinz and he registered it tonight, so I gave him some extra time to play with "Black and Yellow", his new tiger Webkinz.
Friday, May 9, 2008
May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment