Jamie and Caleb both had a good time this morning at the Preschool park day. The park we went to has a water play area with some sprinklers and a playground area. Jamie stayed in the water area almost the whole time and only went over to the playground right before we left. Caleb was all over the place the whole time. After the kids played for a while, we put our towels out on the grass and had a picnic in a nice shady spot. Jamie's teachers had made memory books for each of the kids. She brought over Jamie's while we were eating and flipped through the pages with us. It is such a cute book! I thought it was really sweet of them to do that.
I think Carson had a rough day today. He went over to Grammy & Grampy's after school to spend the night. When I called to tell him goodnight, he told me that he had fallen at school on concrete and scraped both of his knees and had to go to the nurse's office. Then, just as he was telling me this, he fell again! Poor kid. Then, he scratched himself on the chair he was sitting on. I hope his day is smoother tomorrow!
Jamie had her first rehearsal tonight for the recital. I can't wait to see her on stage!
Caleb was asleep by 6:00 tonight. He was so worn out from the park this morning but never did take a nap this afternoon, except for in the car on the way home from the park. I had better go to bed early tonight because he will probably be up before the sun tomorrow!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment