Carson was completely fine today, except for a slight cough. I hope he doesn't get any worse. We made it to church this morning, albeit 20 minutes late. I had planned to stay home with Carson, but we decided at the last minute that he was doing fine and that we would all go.
This afternoon, Vic was planning to take Carson fishing, but he heard a report that it was too windy out on the water, so they canceled their trip. Then, he was going to take Jamie to the beach(Carson didn't want to go), but he heard from a friend who had just made the drive that traffic was terrible, so they canceled the beach trip. Finally, Vic ended up taking Jamie and Caleb to the Y pool. Carson decided to stay with me. They all had a good time, and Jamie tells me she made a new friend.
After they got home, Vic and all the kids worked on cleaning up the porch and outside to get ready for our Memorial Day cookout tomorrow. I worked on the inside, and I had plenty to do. In fact, I still have lots to do. I have gotten behind since I have been sick. I'm glad everyone is coming over, though. It will be fun, and it's a good kick in the rear for me to make me catch up with everything.
The kids were so exhausted tonight. The little ones are already in the bed, and Carson will be soon. I am looking forward to a nice quiet night!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment