Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 17, 2008

I took the kids to McDonalds for breakfast this morning, and they played in the play area for a long time. Caleb especially was having a great time crawling all around in those tubes. I was a little concerned about how I was going to get him out. Luckily, he slid down the slide and came running when I told him it was time to go.

After that we went over to Grammy & Grampy's house to wish Grammy a happy birthday and drop off her present and some cards the kids made for her. We stayed over there for a little while before heading home so Caleb could take a nap.

Carson went out to play in the sandbox while Caleb was napping, and we discovered that some animal, I'm guessing a cat, is using our sandbox for a litter box. Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck. I had to scoop out all the poop I could find into a plastic bag to dispose of it. Now we have to keep the kids out of the sandbox until Vic can buy or make a lid for it and we can replace all of the sand. What a pain.

Later, we all went to the library and they each checked out a couple of books so that we would have some new stuff to read at book time tonight.

Caleb seems to be catching whatever I have. His nose was running today and he felt a little warm after his nap. I think we have all been sick more this year than in the last three years combined. It is getting old. I gave him some decongestant before bed tonight. I hope he feels better in the morning.

No comments: