Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22, 2008

Caleb felt much better today. He and Jamie went over to play at Grammy & Grampy's house this afternoon, and I went to Publix to get that antibiotic filled because I am still coughing like a maniac. So, I took one of the pills, and now I am coughing and sick to my stomach. Yuck.

I was going to help out in Carson's class today, but his teacher emailed me to say that she didn't need me to help today. It's probably for the best because of the aforementioned maniacal coughing.

Caleb fell asleep in Jamie's carpool line again today, and so didn't take a nap this afternoon. He was so tired tonight that he fell right to sleep in his big boy bed after we read a book together. I am not sure whether I will leave him there or not, since we don't have bed rails for him yet. He's not much of a roller when he sleeps, so it may be okay. It seems like such a big bed for such a little guy.

I have put pictures from Carson's beach field trip into our web album. Thanks to Grammy for the pictures!

No comments: