Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11, 2008 Happy Mother's Day!




I had such a nice Mother's Day today. We started out the morning with some strong storms in the area, so that put an end to our plan to take a picnic to the park after church. So, Vic went out after church and picked up Quiznos for us to eat at home instead. It worked out fine since Caleb was ready for a nap by that time anyway. The strong storms had passed by then and we just had a nice steady rain. We spent a quiet afternoon hanging out at home together. We played a lot of Webkinz, and Jamie and I also had a tea party. Carson watched some more Star Wars. The kids each gave me a card they had made for me, even Caleb. They were all so sweet. :) Tonight we had takeout Japanese food, so I didn't even cook all day!

Now it is time to get all the little sweeties in the bed and enjoy some quiet time!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: