Caleb and I both ended up going to see our doctors today. I took Caleb this morning. He has the usual sinus infection with pink eye. So now he has an antibiotic, drops for his eyes, and a big bottle of decongestant/antihistamine. The decongestant is the same one we got samples of last time I took him in and it worked great for him. I am glad that he gave us a big bottle of it, plus 2 refills. The poor little guy gets stuffy a lot, so it will be good to have on hand.
Later in the afternoon, I saw my doctor and she gave me an decongestant/antihistamine too. Mine is a boring pill, though, not a yummy grape-flavored liquid like Caleb's. She wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic but wants me to wait a couple of days before I have it filled to see if the other medicine clears up the cough first. So, it's on hold at Publix.
Grammy was so sweet to watch the kids for me today while I went to the doctor and then while I waited a very long time at Publix for our prescriptions. They picked up Carson and then played on the school playground until they got tired of the heat and headed back to Grammy & Grampy's house to play.
Now I have one more to tuck in for the night and then I need to catch up around the house. I was home very little today, so I have lots of laundry and picking up to do. I noticed today that the DVR is almost full, so I guess I had better catch up on some TV while I fold the laundry, too.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad you and Caleb went to the doctor and I hope you both feel much better soon. We had some rough weather here tonight - I was holding my flashlight and thinking about heading to the basement. Everything is fine now - I hope these storms aren't headed your way!
Post a Comment