I managed to get Carson, Jamie and the two neighbor girls to school this morning. It was hard to get back into the swing of things this morning after having a few days off. Caleb stayed home with me today because the poor guy came down with pink eye over the weekend. It is looking much better now. I hope he will get to go back to school on Wednesday.
We played outside and did a lot of organizing and cleaning out in Jamie's room. She has waaaay too many toys. I culled out some today and her room looks better. I know that Christmas toys will be coming in just a few weeks, so I am trying to make room. Caleb's room is next up. His is bad because he gets toys handed down from Carson and Jamie and new toys.
So, we had a pretty quiet day with just the two of us. Then we picked up Carson and Jamie and the usual chaos broke out. Vic brought home pizza and then we got them all in the bed a little early because they all seemed tired.
I am tired too. I guess we all had a big weekend. The kids will be home tomorrow for Veteran's day, so I had better go get some rest while I can!
Monday, November 10, 2008
November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment