We had a pretty lazy morning this morning. I even got to sleep in until 8:15! I think everyone was still tired from all the Halloween fun. Vic and Carson went and got haircuts and when they came home we all headed off to Target. The kids spent some of the money that they got from Nana & Poppa and from MawMaw.
Carson got a Bakugan ball, which is a ball that transforms into a dragon-looking thing when placed on a metal surface. It is pretty neat. He is very happy and kept it with him all day. It is in his bed now.
Caleb picked out a ball with Scooby Doo on it. He was excited to find a ball pictures of Scooby Doo playing soccer, basketball and baseball on it.
Jamie chose a Barbie makeup set. She and I were both very sparkly this afternoon after a visit to her "Beauty Fashion" shop in her room. Very Sparkly.
We spent the afternoon at home, with our kids and neighborhood kids in and out all afternoon. They were all very tired tonight. I hope they will sleep in the morning. I want my extra hour of sleep!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment