Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12, 2008

Caleb's eye was looking all better this morning, so I sent all three kids off to school and headed to MOPs. We had our Thanksgiving brunch this morning and also packed boxes for Operation Christmas Child. It was a very nice morning.

After that, I picked up Caleb and we headed home for lunch and a nap. I took a little nap today, too. I think the vacation has caught up to me, and I have been so tired today!

Grammy picked up Carson and Jamie and took them to her house to play for a little while. They were both offered the chance to spend the night, but Jamie decided to come home. So, Caleb and I picked her up and Grammy gave me an egg so that I could finish making the lasagna that I started to make without checking to be sure I had eggs. This is why I don't usually make things with more than say, five ingredients, lol. Too much to keep up with.

This was a very peaceful night with just two kids here. Plus, the cleaning lady was here this morning, God bless her, and that always makes for a great afternoon and evening. It's so relaxing when everything is clean, even if it only lasts a day!

Now, I am off to get some rest. I get to work the book fair at Carson and Jamie's school tomorrow - woohoo!

No comments: