The kids headed off to school this morning and Caleb and I spent the day packing up and getting ready for our trip. He likes to help me pack by throwing random things into the bags and by unpacking things that I have just packed. He did take a good nap, though, which let me get a lot done.
This afternoon we were outside watching the garbage collectors do their thing on our street, as we do every Tuesday and Friday. The arrival of the garbage truck is big excitement for Caleb. Caleb got a special treat today when one of the guys actually walked up and talked to us. It made his afternoon to get to talk to the garbage man.
We picked up Carson and Jamie and played for a while on the school playground. Then we went to the library so the kids could pick out some books for our trip. They are so excited to be going to Nana and Poppa's house!
I won't be updating the blog while we're gone, but I'll be back Sunday. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment