It was nice to have power when we woke up today. I missed the coffee pot keeping my coffee warm when we were without power yesterday morning. Poor Caleb woke up with some stomach problems this morning. Vic went to church and I stayed home with all the kids. He was ushering this morning so he couldn't take any with him.
We spent the afternoon at home. The kids played around the house and I put away a bunch of laundry and cleaned up some. Then, I took Jamie to a birthday party at a big indoor play area place. What a madhouse! Kids everywhere! Loud kids everywhere! Jamie had fun, but I was glad to get out of that place as soon as the party was over.
Vic had sound duty at church tonight, so he took the boys with him to set up everything and I picked them up on my way home with Jamie. Then we went to Publix. That wasn't much fun with three tired kids who raided Jamie's party goody bag on the way to the store and were nice and sugared up when we arrived. Thankfully, I only needed four things.
We came home and ate dinner and then I got them all in the bed. They were all very worn out tonight.
I am going to go clear some stuff off the DVR now while I fold laundry. I need to fold some more since I put it all away today. It just doesn't seem right not having a couple of baskets of folded laundry around.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment