I got to meet Jamie's class at Oatland Island this morning for a field trip. We saw lots of animals and had lots of fun. I hadn't seen the Wolves before, so they were really neat to see. They are such beautiful animals. The armadillos outside of the wolf pen, not so beautiful, but funny to watch. We had a picnic lunch there and then they headed back to school and I headed to pick up Caleb from Grammy's house and then home.
Caleb took a good nap today, and I did some Christmas shopping online. I'm closing in on it! I also did some laundry, of course. After that, we picked up Carson and Jamie, and played outside until we couldn't take the gnats anymore. Then we came inside and ate some yummy pizza and got three tired kids ready for baths and bed.
I have put pictures from Jamie's field trip in our web album.



No comments:
Post a Comment