Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2008

I got up with the sun this morning and headed out to vote. The kids were out of school today, so I had to vote before Vic went to work if I didn't want to take all of them with me. I wanted to vote in peace, so I headed out early and found the line out the door and backed up to the street. It moved quickly and I was done in exactly 1 hour. When I got home, everyone was still sleeping except for Carson, who was in his room getting dressed.

I spent most of today refereeing the kids and doing laundry. We made a trip to Publix and we made a trip to drop off some food for a MOPS mom who just had a baby. Other than that, we stayed around the house and we all ate too much candy. That Halloween candy needs to go!

Tonight we went to Beef O'Brady's for dinner again. Carson was much less lucky with that crane game this time. He didn't win at all. Poor guy. I was a little bit glad, though. Maybe now he'll believe me again that those things are a waste of money.

I still have tons to do, so I am going to go get to packing while I watch the election coverage. I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog while I'm traveling, but I will write whenever I can. :)

No comments: