I dropped all our kids and two extras off at school this morning and then headed out to run some quick errands. I came home and cleaned up around the house, then went and picked up Caleb.
Caleb was super tired when I picked him up and was in a very bad mood. He was mad that I had carried him inside. I had carried him inside because he refused to walk inside, but those sorts of details don't matter to a tired two year old. He picked up the brand new 64 oz container of apple juice and hurled it across the kitchen. That made a nice mess. Then he ate a little lunch and began falling asleep so I put him in his bed. Thankfully, he slept until time to pick up Carson and Jamie.
We didn't play outside this afternoon after Carson and Jamie came home because it was very windy and overcast. Plus, I have so much to do to get ready for the trip that I don't know how I'm going to get it all done. So, I let Carson play some games. I don't usually do that on school nights, so that made him very happy.
Here's what they did later:
They get creative when they're stuck inside, lol. They were playing robots. Caleb actually has his head inside the back of the pillow sham. I don't know how he was walking around like that. At least he was well padded when he bumped into things!
Monday, November 3, 2008
November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment