This morning was another cold and windy one that made it hard to get out of bed. In fact, when Carson and Caleb came into our room this morning, I told them they could go into the office and play a game. Usually, Caleb likes to watch Carson play games on the computer. Then Jamie woke up in her floor bed in our room and we chatted for a while. I noticed Caleb was being very quiet, so Jamie set off to find him. She reported that he was eating mints. She brought me a "mint", which was actually a chewable aspirin. Great. The little bugger had climbed up into the medicine cabinet and found himself some cherry flavored aspirin.
I figured it couldn't be too dangerous if it didn't have a child proof lid, but called poison control anyway, to be safe. The guy on the phone told me he couldn't have consumed anywhere near enough aspirin to cause a problem, considering the low-dosage and the number left in the bottle. So, the little rascal went on with his day, and probably felt no pain all day!
We made it to church, and almost on time! We got to walk in with the massive wave of people who walk in after the opening prayer. I still want us to make it for the announcements one of these days.
After church we picked up Subway for lunch and spent a quiet afternoon at home. I went to Walmart and to Publix. Vic stayed home with the kids and did some touch-up painting. Jamie played with the girl who lives across the street, Carson played Pirates of the Caribbean, and Caleb slept until 5:00 while I was gone. So, he wasn't all that tired at bedtime but he was still asleep by 9:00, so it wasn't too bad.
Now I am going to go restore order to the house and get some rest!
I put up a new video recently of Caleb using the ice dispenser on my drop shots page.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment